Escapee's Rally ALERT!!

NWTFHunter

Past Missouri Chapter Leaders
FYI...I camped at the Mo State Fairgrounds last week for a Rally of Mo State Park Hosts. The campground is a grass field and a couple of days before the event they had several inches of snow but it had warmed and the ground had been clear for two days. When I pulled into a spot I got the truck (4x4) and Bighorn stuck and had to get towed. A wrecker was there pulling out others so I didn't have to wait long. Three days later others got stuck as they were pulling out to leave. I hope it is dry when you are there but be aware if it rains the field can get soft and others will have problems.

TRAVELER07

Founding New Mexico Chapter Leader
NWTF Hunter
Thank you for the info will keep that in mind,because we will be attending the Escapees rally TRAVELER07

SmokeyBare

I just checked out the RV camping location at the Escapade in Sedalia Missouri today.

Yes it's grass but the area ground is very firm and dry. This area is not calling for rain until Sunday evening... Isolated thunder showers - 30% But the rest of the time at the Rally may have more rain called for. Temps will be in the 80's day time and high 50's to low 60's of a night.

See ya at Sedalia !