Queen Bed in 3055RL or 3400RL

Trap

Has anyone got one of these units with the queen bed that could either post or send me some pictures of what it looks like. Went and looked at a 3055RL yesterday that still had Queen bed in (old style) Can't imagine it with King Bed think it would be to crowded. Also saw old style 3400RL with king bed and night stand on left side. Were seriously thinking about one of these units but would really like to see what they would look like. Tough to decide on which one, the 3400RL is getting to be a little long.

Thanks Trap:confused:

elwaller39

Evans & Lana
We have old 3400rl with a king size bed and do not have any problem with being crowed or can not move around well near the bed. We do how ever have the rounded corners on the king size mattris so when the slid out is in we do not have to raise the bed for travel. We did not think a king size bed was needed, but found this bed is great to have the Grand kids in bed with us. They sure love it!! Evans & Lana

J

jjjelm

We are just in the ordering process for a 2006 3055RL.. the new design. I am confused about the king vs: queen bed? Does the king have "cut off" corners? Wonderful Wyoming

sailorand

Past British Columbia Chapter Leader
king bed

Hi, we are just buying our 3055rl. We were out for the walkthrough yesterday, but all things were not finished.
The king bed does not have cut off corners. Just a regular king bed. We will probably repalce the bed with somrthing better. If you could get a rebate for the matteress and then buy a good matteress for it. Some of the big matteress companies will not sell just a matteress, they want to sell the boxspring also. Just tell them you will take you bussiness to someone who will sell you just the matteress without ripping you off
Rand
:D

Deb

Deb
Speaking of beds - at home we have a Select Comfort number bed, and I wouldn't trade it for the world. It is truly the best bed that we have ever had - bar none. (No - I don't sell them or know anyone that does - just a very satisfied customer. In our present camper we have a Bear Bed - it is an air mattress also - but not quite as comfortable as the Select Comfort. I would love to see Heartland offer the Select Comfort as an option. Also these mattresses are lighter weight - so you can add more stuff to the camper. That alone is worth the price.

One thing to remember about air mattresses is to let out some of the air when traveling at higher altitudes - or they will spring a leak. Ask me how I know!!! When you arrive at your destination - just add back the air - till the bed is comfortable.
Deb

busted2341

If anyone orders the 3055, like we just accepted...get the cut off mattrese. If you have a standard mattrese it will push up against the sink cabanet and bend....we had the dealer exchange the regular king matterese for the cut cornered one...otherwise you will cause some damage at some point....

Trap

Thanks for the tip Busted, I was wondering about that when we looked at a unit that was all closed up with the bed lifted. Saleman claimed that someone had left it up when they closed it. I still seams kike they have some issues getting this bed thing sorted out.

Trap:confused::confused: