Where They Go???

imchud

I do a lot of traveling back and forth across Rt.80, through Ohio - Indiana - Ill, Etc.. I drive pass Heartland all the time, the place is huge, it looks like they have about three of four out buildings and when I went by this past week they had a lot "FULL" of 5th wheels, So get busy and purchase a new one like I did.:D But... this last time when I drove pass and about 1/2 mile up the road was the "Damon" RV plant... the plant was completely empty, there were no RV's sitting around, no inventory or parts of any kind sitting around, not even a car in the parking lot, the place was empty??? Are they out of business or did they relocate? :eek:

Tom

jbeletti

I don't know if they have consolidated their operations to other plants, but Damon is still in business as far as I know. They are a part of Thor Industries.

As for our plants, from west to east on the south side of 80, you will see:

• North Trail / Edge and their finished goods lot
  • North Country / Cedar Ridge - the long green building. Engineering is also located there. And we have a rain booth in another building on that site.
  • Our Dispatch Lot for 5th wheels
  • Corporate office / Cyclone / Road Warrior / Razor / Eagle Ridge / Sundance
  • Landmark / Bighorn / Big Country
Not visible from 80:

• Dealer Services (parts and customer service)
  • Wall / Roof Lamination plant
  • Floor Lamination plant
  • Counter Top shop / Sewing shop
All of this is located in the same industrial area south of I-80, north of CR6 (airport road), west of CR7 and east of Edwardsburg Rd. Map Link

Jim

The