Best -- Worst

imchud

Is there a list from Heartland as to which of their dealers have the best customer results and for that matter the worst dealers?

jbeletti

To my knowledge, no list exists. I suggest you contact Customer Service to discuss the area that you are interested. They can fill you in on your choices and perhaps give you some insight on user experiences.

Jim

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
While I do not have personal experience with them I hear Jim May does a good job. I know that Couch's carries Heartland products and a friend of mine bought an sob from them years ago and was quite satisified. I know if I were in the market again I would probably buy from a dealer in the Elkhart area. It is only a 4 hour drive but well worth it in my opinion.

Good luck,
Mark

buckeyebob

dealer experiences

i bought my 2009 sundance 2900mk from jim may rv in findlay ohio.its 65 miles from sandusky ohio.took the coach home and the landing gear wouldnt work at all.i watched them work it and we hooked up unit.well the motor housing on gearmotor cracked ,allowind the motor to spin with shaft.i called jim may and they were at my house the next morning with a whople new shaft and motor.my windows on slideout leaked and ruined trim.they fixed it in one day after rush shipping parts!!i was very impressed and did not feel the run around,attitude at all.i got a price from lakeshore rv in michigan and jim may beat it by 5 bucks. ??,??? instead of ??-??k easy to get to right off i 75 buckeyebob

Last edited by a moderator: