Razor Owners

cecula45

Hello,

I'm a new Razor owner and would like to meet other Razor owners. It seems this forum is mostly for the Bir Horn owners. Feel free to email me.

RV Jimmy C

jimtoo

Hi Jimmy C
Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. I moved your post to the Razor area so maybe some of the Razor owners will respond. This forum is for all Heartland Owners, but it is divided into different product lines. But you may read and post in any of the forum areas.

I'm sure you will find lots of information here and answers when needed. If you have a question, just ask.

Enjoy your new Razor.

Jim M

h20skih

RV Jimmy C, Congrat's on the new rig. We own a Razor also & love it! i have done quite a few mod's & add-on's to it as well. I have have had a few minor problems that I just fixed myself, but overall a great rig! Later...Bryan

djkelsoe

RV Jimmy C, I also have a Razor 3110DS and love it, I like to think it is better than new with all the little things which I did to suite my life style. I am sure you will love it too and good RVing.

lev622

I am a razor owner. We picked ours up on Saturday May 16,2009. We have spent one night in it so far. It is alot more comfortable than a tt toy hauler was. It is so nice to have a real bedroom and a real mattress.
LEV

h20skih

Lev, Congat's on your purchase! What model did you get? We bought ours in Ohio & drove it back to Colorado. Was a long trip but was worth it.:D I have done alot of add-ons to ours which you will want to personalize to your tastes also! There is alot of good info here, so don't hesitate to ask away. Welcome:)!!!! Bryan

lev622

We bought a used 2009 razor 3110ds at a dealer in Indiana. Thanks Bryan I hope to learn alot from this forum. My husband and I have already been discussing some mods to suit our family. What kinda of mods have you done.

h20skih

Lev, I have done quite a few changes & add-ons. I put in a Dirt Devil Central Vac system, I added a quick-connect spray port outside as well as a holding tank flusher connect. I changed the TV size in kitchen to 30" LCD and added the 19" to the bedroom. I put on tank heaters to all holding tanks for winter use and more insulation also! We've added some new lighting fixtures & shelves in cabinets and on and on with minor things. You can go as far as you want or your pocket will allow. Makes all the difference in the world to be like home. Have fun!! Bryan:rolleyes:

lev622

WOW! Bryan you have been busy. We have been talking about trying to add a tv to the garage. We have a 15 year old son and he has claimed the garage so he can have his buddies go with us. Any ideas on how to do that? I will have to look into the tank heaters I thought ours came with them although I am not sure. We have only had it a week on Saturday. We are planning to take it out June 5 to Brookville, IN

h20skih

Lev, It should be pretty easy to run coax line underneath the floor & come up through the wall that divides the kitchen & garage and put a jack on that wall & mount a swing-arm bracket for a flat screen. There are no tank heaters installed from the factory, only if prior owner had them put on. That is a little bit of work with pads, wire, switches & breakers. Mine worked great last winter at 10 deg. You also have to insulate a few pipes & fittings along the way. $300-$400 doing it myself!!:eek: