The Horn Is Home

jnbhobe

Well the ice is almost gone on Lake Erie and I hope we got our last snow on wednesday. So I got one of my guys and we pulled the rig out of storage. It only took about two hours. Got out the old 74 Bronco and put on a hitch, hooked up and got the trailer to the door. Then let the air in the tires down to 10 lbs, had just enough clearance to get thru the door. Once outside, we got the tires back up to 110 lbs. Then it was time to take the jitney and put the air conditioner back on the roof fasten it back down,put on the max-air covers and one of the fantastic fan covers. Unhooked the Bronco, got the super-duty out of storage hooked up and headed home. By next week we'll have the JT'S on and every thing loaded up. SPRING IS HERE WE"RE READY TO START CAMPING !!! :D :D PATTI & JON :D :D

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Cool! I just finished loading all the paraphenalia from the TT into the 5'er for our first trip next week. Got my vent covers and Ultra-Fabs on, too. Rigged up a two canister water filter system and I'm ready to go. Got to stop by the dealer and pick up our replacement dining table and see what they can do about the manual crank that doesn't fit anything.

Actually this first trip is only 25 miles from home and less than 5 miles from the dealer.

rjr6150

Us to pulled it home from storage today and started getting ready. We hit the road on tuesday can't wait.:D

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Storage?:rolleyes: What's storage?:eek: Ahhh! Full Timers don't need no stinking storage.;):D:p
All kidding aside, have a great season ya'll!

lmcclure

1st Tennessee Member#1084
We are on our 2nd trip already for the year. 1st trip last month it rained for 3 days, this time we had storms all day friday. Next month we are off to the spring Samboree in Lebanon Tennessee. Maybe then we will have some sunshine, still doesn't make a difference Camping is better than being at the stickhouse.