Satellite hook up

busted2341

I have read the schematic over and over again and also read the Landmark one. I get signal when hooked diretly to my receiver, yet when I hook up to the green taped wire in the ent center of my 3055 I get no signal...Please help. The dealer has no idea and I can't figure out what the problem is. I have also tried swtiching at the Sat hook up in the docking station, no good. I cuurently have the Sat hooked up to the outside or rear sat hook up in the docking center and the green taped wire at the receiver..no signal Help....thanx..:mad:

Scott

Satellite

I have some questions and suggestions.
Does the TV booster make a difference (does it work) when the red line is
hooked up? Have you tried to hook up to the cable connection @ the sanitation station and use the red line at the TV (this would mean the red & green were hooked up backwards at the sanitation station.
Has the connection in the j-box under the slide out been checked? A semi easy check would be to hook a vcr up outside, try it on the 3 hookups while switching the tv from the red to the green to see what hook up goes where.

ST

busted2341

satellite

Thanx Scott,

The only wire coming in labled or taped was the green but I will begin as you suggested. I don't have cable at the house so Sat is the only thing other than regular channels I can check. I will try moving through the docking station....thanx...for now....:confused:

busted2341

Well I tried your idea. The booster does not work and I can't figure out what is what. I sure don't want to undo anything permanant. The jbox you mention I assume is the electric box under the ent slide, if so I saw the green wire but to complicated for me. Ashame this was not checked before I accepted the trailer, a mistake I will not make in the future...

Scott

Booster

Let's get you in to the dealer and get this fixed for you. I"m sorry it's not working correctly. It's too hard to determine what the fix is via forum posts, and it would just be better if we would just get your coach in and solve this issue.

ST