How do you remove the TV?

linuxi386

How do you get the tv off the rear wall in the 3200RE? I have tried everything i can think of. I recieved the trailer yesterday from dealer and am in process of packing it for a long term (2yr) stay and was wanting to hook up my HD Sat reciever.

jbeletti

Give your dealer a wuick call right now - they may still be open (Sat afternoon). Often times, dealers remove flat screens from RVs on their lots for security purposes. They may know how to get it off.

Jim

MC9

Sorry I am so late on this (new owner). In your owners folder there is a real long allen wrench to reach up and back off the set screw. I didn't say it was easy.

I did figure out the Satelite. Once you connect the Dish to the port in the outside docking station, its time to go inside. In the small cubby below and left of the tv you will find the video jacks. The top one connects Cable and Antenna. The bottom one is the satelite. Disconnect the cable from the video jack and slip it back up through the countertop hole. Then connect it to the out to tv antenna/cable jack on your receiver. Use a second cable attached to the antenna/cable jack in the cubby and attach it to the antenna/cable in jack on the receiver. The final cable runs from the satelite in jack on the receiver down to the b ottom jack of the labled satelite in the cubby. I needed a flashlite to read the info on the jack. There was no information provided by the dealer or the factory on how to do this. In fact I was not provided with any infor on the TV. Now for the question of how to remove the
TV> That is still a mystry as there was not a long allen in the owners manual and the dealership just offer generic thoughts on how some wall mounts function.

grizzlygiant

There must be several kinds of mounts. On mine there are leavers on each back side of the set. Rotating the leavers unlocks the tv from the wall-mounted bracket. Real easy once you find the leavers.