Goodyear 614 clearance

Martin

I have a 2008 Bighorn 3055RL and it has 235 80 R16 misson tires on it. Will I have any problem including clearance going to Goodyear G614 235 85 16 tires? The rims are rated to G tires.

DennisZ

I put G614's on my 2007 3055, and the BAL locks work fine, really like the tires.

Dennis

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
No Longer on missions

400 miles from home lost pressure in one mission tire. Changed it and we're back on our way! 700 miles from home found a 2" cut in side wall of another tire. Trust me we didn't hit a thing. These two incidents sent us to Goodyear and so we are no longer on the missions. We have the forum to thank for all the knowledge we gained before leaving home. All the mission discussion had us purchase tire monitoring. The tire pressure monitor saved damage to our BH and all the boy toys worked flawlessly! By the way, we only had about 2000 miles on our mission tires. Told the Goodyear dealer he could have them or give them to someone in need. He said they needed holes drilled in the sidewall and be put in the dumpster.

CGibson

We just put the Goodyear tires on our BH 3400RE and there is no problem with the clearance. We are moving from Alaska to Missouri and were afraid of the Mission tires not making it all the way.

deee2

We have them on our 2009 3055 and love them! So nice not to worry about those Mission tires anymore. We have NO problem with clearance.