Is there a special wave you give when seeing a fellow Heartland?

Chickie

Just curious, is there a special wave you give a fellow Heartland RV traveler when your paths cross on the open roads? :D

I notice motorcyclist have what appears to be a special "motorcycle wave". They extend their arm to waist level and their open hand is facing the motorcyclist. :cool:

We are heading out tomorrow morning for our 1st trip this year. Heading down to Quantico, Virginia. We are staying at Lunga Park located on Quantico Marine Base.

I will be keeping my eyes open for fellow Heartland RVer's.

Happy Easter to all.

truknutt

Committed Member
Hey Chickie,

You and the Chief have a safe first outing. The missus & I cruised by your homestead this afternoon and saw the 'Horn "shoehorned" in the side yard; with all your backing practice was wondering if you were the brave soul that backed her in there?! Gotta have a lot of patience backing in there with the traffic volume, eh?

Well have fun and enjoy your 2nd home.

Happy Easter,

Dave G.

Chickie

Can't take the credit for that one...

I still have my learners permit.. The Chief is the talent there in backing the BH down the side drive. He is very patient with the traffic and me too. :)

I just yell when he gets close to the house. :eek: He had alot of earlier military practice backing the aircraft into the hangers.

Happy Easter

Hey Chickie,

You and the Chief have a safe first outing. The missus & I cruised by your homestead this afternoon and saw the 'Horn "shoehorned" in the side yard; with all your backing practice was wondering if you were the brave soul that backed her in there?! Gotta have a lot of patience backing in there with the traffic volume, eh?

Well have fun and enjoy your 2nd home.

Happy Easter,

Dave G.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Wow,

You'll be just around the corner from us. We're about 4 miles north of the exit you'll take to get to Lunga. Unfortunately, we'll be out of town. Have a great stay and be sure to post how it went. We've actually never been out to the lake, but have been thinking of taking a quick overnight trip out there.

KENNY COCHRAN

MCNEESE STATE COWBOYS #1
There is a secret wave for heartland owners. Send $25.00 cash or email me your credit card number and i will email you back a video of the secret wave. This is not a scam or pyramid scheme, it is an honest service i'm doing for heartland. Thanks

jimtoo

There is a secret wave for heartland owners. Send $25.00 cash or email me your credit card number and i will email you back a video of the secret wave. This is not a scam or pyramid scheme, it is an honest service i'm doing for heartland. Thanks

Hmmm.... since my name is in green, I am telling the truth. Kenny is not, I am the one that will give you the "secret wave for heartland owners. Send $25.00 cash or email me your credit card number and i will email you back a video of the secret wave. This is not a scam or pyramid scheme, it is an honest service i'm doing for heartland. Thanks" It is a must see video and can only be acquired right here on the Heartland Owners forum. Just send the $25.00 and we will include a second video of the other Manufacters Waves at no extra charge, just pay the additional shipping and handling charges. This is a once in a while deal, and it is only avaliable for the next 2 years. So, send in your money now and see how long it takes to get your video, up to 24 months shipping.,, First come ,,, First served... Thank you....Hurry now...

Jim M

Del600

Iowa Chapter Founding Father
As a former Corvette owner, I learned to wave at everything..... funny I haven't received a single wave from fellow 5er's. :(

katkens

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired

Kenny, I think I will order mine from you. I really don't trust Jim's offer, possible scam in the making.:eek: I sent my check by e-mail , nice doing business with you. :D (another) Kenny:cool:

Chickie

Oh my god....LOL too funny Good to laugh. I think I will pass on the video. Here's a thought...we can share the waves at the Goshen Rally and vote on the best Heartland wave. Whatcha think?

Chickie

Wow,

You'll be just around the corner from us. We're about 4 miles north of the exit you'll take to get to Lunga. Unfortunately, we'll be out of town. Have a great stay and be sure to post how it went. We've actually never been out to the lake, but have been thinking of taking a quick overnight trip out there.
I have pics of Lunga Park campground.. I suggest Pine area site # 4. In our opinion the best. Cement pad, level, s,w,50 Amp, and just 30 feet from lake. We had great Air reception for TV. However, this is an active Marine Corp base and FBI Academy. So, although this is a beautiful camping area, it is not without noise. We will be going back there to relax. I will be happy to answer any questions you may have.

KENNY COCHRAN

MCNEESE STATE COWBOYS #1
Kenny, I think I will order mine from you. I really don't trust Jim's offer, possible scam in the making.:eek: I sent my check by e-mail , nice doing business with you. :D (another) Kenny:cool: ________

THANKS FOR THE CHECK BUT MY BANK CALLED AND SOMETHING ABOUT LACK OF FUNDS, COULD YOU JUST GIVE ME YOUR CREDIT CARD NUMBER. I CAN FIGURE OUT THE EXP. DATES.
GOOD THING YOU STEERED AWAY FROM JIM'S OFFER, HE TOLD ME I WON THE IRISH LOTTERY AND I DIDN'T EVEN ENTER. I DID SEND HIM THE $100.00 ENTRY FEE TO GUARANTEE MY WINNINGS, SO I SHOULD GET THAT BIG CHECK IN SOON.

(SERIOUS MODE) I SEE YOU ARE IN IL. MY YOUNGEST & HIS WIFE LEFT SOUTH LOUISIANA AT 4:30 AM HEADING TO LAKESHORE RV IN MUSKEGON,MI. HE JUST TEXTED THEY ARE 30 MILES SOUTH OF CHICAGO. STILL ABOUT 200 MILES TO GO. GOING TO PICK UP HIS NEW BIGHORN.