Generator wouldn't start

kuldaddy

Anyone have this problem? I know it started and ran as a part of our PDI, but this was the first time since then that we had filled the gas tank and tried to use it on the weekend. After priming it would just turn over and never catch, I don't think it is getting gas. Couple times after priming it for an extended period (30+ seconds) it almost started, but no go. Didn't smell any gas at the generator, so I don't think it was flooded.

Thanks,
Eric

kuldaddy

Thanks Jim and yes I had seen this, I cannot get past the starting of the generator which is the 3rd step on the list.

eric

jbeletti

Eric,

Please post your detailed question in the Ask The Factory forum for Cyclone or give the factory a call. Once you have it all working, please circle back with us on the forum and let us know what the fix was so we may all benefit. Thank you.

Jim

kuldaddy

BTW, the dealer fixed this issue. The fuel line had a small slice that was not allowing proper delivery to the generator. Unfortunetly it was not large enough to cause a leak so it took them a while to find it. Starts everytime now. Thanks ExploreUSA!

donabel

Mine had a loose clamp that allowed it to suck air. It started at the walk through, but wouldn't later. The dealer ( D & N Campers, Memphis, TN) repaired it as soon as I took it back.