Dark picture from Jensen t v

viking4545

I have a Cyclone 3795 with the 12 person dinette option and a 26" Jensen lcd. The problem is when sitting on the couch closest to the tv, the picture looks dark and like a bunch of shadows, but if you stand directly in front of the tv, the picture if fine. The picture does get better as you move to the end of the couch, but still not lcd quality. Ive compared them to other Jensen tvs in other Cyclones, and they can be viewed at all angles with no darkening. My dealer agreed with my observation, but says there is no fix.

I was wondering what action must be taken now. I have a tv that cant be watched unless standing or turning the brightness all the way up and making the picture look like ****.

JENSENRVdirect

I represent ASA Electronics, the producer of the JENSEN brand of televisions, stereos, and speakers and the Voyager brand of observation monitors and cameras. At ASA, we strive to provide excellent customer service and product satisfaction and would like to offer some assistance in this matter.

As with all LCD TVs, the viewing experience changes the further off-axis the viewing position is to the TV. Would it be possible for you to send us a photo of the TV at the seating location in question?

Thanks,

JENSEN and Voyager Tech support Team

JENSENRVdirect

Please click on the profile name and use the "Send email to JENSENRVDirect" link to send the photo(s).

Thanks,

JENSEN and Voyager Tech support Team