Tracking new units?

skyguy

Two part question...

What is the ratio of Heartland trailers "ordered" vs trailer purchased as "stock" or directly off a sales lot?

Part two...

If there is a significant percentage of "ordered" units, would it be very hard for Heartland to set up a VIN tracking system on their website?

With information such as:
Estimated build date (on line)
Off line
In transit
Estimated arrival date at dealer
and possibly... if there is a delay, the reason...

Just wondering - automobile manufacturers do it, why not trailers too?

Bobby A

When you order your unit, you can get the options you want, for instance, most units on the dealer lots do not have dual pane windows. We ordered our unit and I had a build date and VIN #. We went to the factory and was able to see our unit in the final stages of the build. What a great experiance!! The order did not take long, we are in our rig now, took delivery a week ago. Just love the rig.

fpratt

Tracking your unit

We too are wondering as to the when. We ordered the 3600 RL 2010 and are waiting for a vin # but still no luck. The waiting time is a hard one. I too would like to track it as it is being built. Waiting to receive it in Anderson Ca. None

Bobby A

fpratt

Your salesman should be able to contact the factory rep and get all that information for you, mine did. I even got the cell # to the factory rep to confirm the build date.