Air Assist Suspensions?

Kraythe

Has anyone ever used Air Assist suspensions when towing? I was thinking of putting one on my F150 because with the trailer on and the family in and the truck gassed up I am going to be near 150lbs of my GVWR. I was thinking the air assist suspension might provide a bit more support that is only needed when towing and restore my normal suspension when not towing. Any experiences with anyone?

Thanks

PUG

Pug
I have Firestone air bags with the interior pump/guage control. They are a life saver. Keeps the load level and I have a heavy heavy load.

fjspinelli

Common Sense Jake
I installed Firestone airbags and just got back from my first 1800 mile trip with them and the trailer. They worked fantastic!!! The ride was level and the rig was a pleasure to ride in.

Ditto on the Firestone Ride Right suspension. Also installed underhood air compressor and tank for very cool air horns as well!

lmcclure

1st Tennessee Member#1084
I use the airlift 5000 and have been happy with them. Please remember if you put them on they do not increase your load carry capacity, they only help the combo ride level, and give a little more comfort to the ride.