New Cyclone

RnRCycloner

I was just looking at the Heartland RV site, and I noticed a new interior option and a new exterior color scheme for the Cyclone. Looks real good, also they have added beaver tail storage. It looks to be a good feature as you never have too much storage.. If I understand correctly the spare tire has been move to a recess under the front storage with a crank down. I don't know, but wonder if some front storage has been lost. I like what Heartland is doing..

Gzopete

Happy Member
I just got my Cyclone 2010 3210. It has the storage compartments in the garage. They are a real nice size. I joked with my kids that is were we store the dead bodies. None

As for the spare tire it is in the back between the the two pull storage bins. You remove the storage bin and use your hook to pull it towards the side then crank it down.

RnRCycloner

Steve,
Did they give good size storage in the garage? The spare tire move I think may have been on the 3950 although it would seem all Cyclones would be layed out the same in that area.. I bought a 2009 Cyclone 3950 last October, so won't be upgrading for a while.. I still like when good improvements are made..