Headed for Nebraska in the morning

skyguy

Leaving home oh-bright-thirty Thursday morning - headed to Rich and Sons in Grand Island NB to pick up our new 2010 special order 3670RL.

Tony Staab has been wonderful to work with so far - promptly returns phone calls, emails... we are excited to be moving into the Heartland lineup. This is our 4th RV (mini MH, 22 foot Lynx Prowler, 34 foot Montana, and now the 3670.

:D:DYAHOO:D:D

(Photos *will* follow)

rjr6150

Hi Skyguy
Sorry were in NM for The Rally or ask you to stop by coming back. Enjoy your new rig looking forward to meeting you.

ceegee

Hi, skyguy -- we may see you. We take our 3670 to Grand Island on Friday for some warranty work. We have been very happy with Rich and Sons. They have gone beyond to do everything to get us on the road. We sure appreciate a good dealer.
Looking forward to seeing you at the Colorado rally. -- Chet and Colleen

Last edited:

skyguy

Hi, skyguy -- we may see you. We take our 3670 to Grand Island on Friday for some warranty work. We have been very happy with Rich and Sons. They have gone beyond to do everything to get us on the road. We sure appreciate a good dealer.
Looking forward to seeing you at the Colorado rally. -- Chet and Colleen

We won't be there until 2-4 in the afternoon - Hope we can say hi!

Got a good snowstorm coming in for this weekend for Colorado Springs - 1 to 2 feet in the mountains, Colo Spgs will get some I am sure. We won't be back until Sunday afternoon, so we will miss the CO Rally.:mad:

Howzit

Let me know how it goes. I'm busy trying to work a deal with them vs a better equiped Sundance at Holman RV in Ohio.

All my communication with Rich and Sons has been top notch so far - As they have been with Holman. I have a tough decision to make.