Yoder's Dinner - Details and List of Who's Going

jbeletti

Dinner at Amish Farm for Early Arrivals

If you are arriving Tuesday or earlier and want to treat yourself, I strongly urge you to consider joining a bunch of us who are heading over to the Shipshewana countryside to Yoder's Banquets.

Henry and Carolyn Yoder and their family have a building behind their farmhouse where they make an honest to goodness Amish Dinner.

Many of us have been here before. Sadly, Yoder's can no longer hold our size rally as their max is about 100 people. But some of us professional eaters "must have our Yoders fix!". So I have setup this event.

This is an "Each Pays His Own" event. The cost will be $16 per person + tip. I suggest you pay $20 per person. These folks work awfully hard to create a memorable meal for us and a $4 tip per person is fair.

• Who: Those arriving and setup not later than 4pm on Tuesday, June 9th
  • What: Amish Dinner
  • When: Tuesday, June 9, 2009 - we'll caravan over in our trucks. We'll queue up at 4:00 pm in front of ECC Building. We'll leave at 4:15 pm. We'll arrive and eat at 5:00 pm
  • Where: Yoder’s Banquets - 10525 W 325 N, Shipshewana, IN
  • Map: Here's a link to a PDF
  • Other: You need to sign-up for this as I need to confirm a head-count to Yoders. Click here to edit your registration. Enter your email address and password. Click Continue. IMPORTANT: Click on the Personal Information link, below Edit. On the Personal Information page, at the bottom, you will find the Yoders option. Click the Yes button, then add your headcount, the click the Continue button. Click the Continue button on the Camping page. Check the Accept box under Terms and Conditions on the Confirmation page. Finally, click the Update My Registration button at the bottom of the Confirmation page. Done! You will then be officially added to the list. Any trouble, email me with your head-count and I will update your registration.
Who's Going?
Click here to view a report showing who (by username) is planning to join us at Yoders.

Last edited:

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
AWWWW DUDE!!!

I'm crying that I won't be able to make this.

I should be driving back from picking up Linda and the kids while you all are getting ready to feast. They will have school that Monday and Tuesday to make up for some calamity days. I am sooooo bummed.

For those who haven't done this you really must go. It is a wonderful treat and the Yoder family really does a good job.

Mark

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Wonky? :confused: I signed up minutes after you made the announcement post, the links worked fine at that time. Maybe I broke it. :eek:
Peace
Dave

arisce

Hi all,
Count us in for the dinner on Tuesday. That is one heck of a meal.
See you all at the rally.

jbeletti

Hi all,
Count us in for the dinner on Tuesday. That is one heck of a meal.
See you all at the rally.

Hi Karen and Bill - got you both down.

Hey everyone - WE ARE AT 71!

Hard to believe this early event is nearly full. That's awesome. If anyone is on the fence on this, time is short to sign up for it with 9 spaces left.

If anyone is having trouble editing their rally registration to sign-up for Yoders on Tuesday, email me your head-count.

Jim

Jim

jbeletti

Mark,

I am waiting for you to tell me you are coming early and Linda and the kids are driving up later :)

I can't eat all that peanut butter pie by myself!

Jim

cdbMidland

Past Michigan Chapter Leader
Please add one more

Jim, please put Steve Claywell down for one person. He hasn't been on the internet for some time now. I just talked to him and he is definietly interested.

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
Mark,

I am waiting for you to tell me you are coming early and Linda and the kids are driving up later :)

I can't eat all that peanut butter pie by myself!

Jim

I hear ya brother. Maybe I should guilt Linda into doing that.

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
We signed up yesterday...hope we weren't too late???:eek: We're arriving on the 8th and can't wait to get this party started!!!:D