Prospective NO MORE!

Hogladyrider

We are no longer "Prospective Owners", our 2009 B/H 3600RL is officially parked in our back yard here in Florida after a 1200+ mile trip from Michigan.

Oh my GOSH, it is more GORGEOUS in person than in the pictures! We are both over the top excited and happy.

Saturday I will spend loading it up as we will head out next weekend to the coast for a shakedown weekend.

The dealer was awesome and DH was thrilled with the way he was treated and he even got to meet the Heartland rep.

I did notice there is one scratch on the solid surface countertop so I must research this site for a fix I think I saw it somewhere.

Will post some pictures soon. Thanks to all for the awesome support, now we must sign up for HOG.
Susan

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
Very happy for you. Congratulations and welcome to the Heartland Family.

jbeletti

Congrats Susan! That's awesome.

Sign up for HOG? Don't stop there. Sign up for a rally too. If you can't make it to Goshen this June, try to make it to a chapter rally somewhere, anywhere. Much fun.

Happy camping,

Jim

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Susan, Welcome to the Heartland Family. Great to hear your trip was a success. I have to ask, which HOG are you referring to? Harley or Heartland?;)

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Congratulations! Your DH must have driven through Michigan in daylight, cuz night time ain't no time to be around here :eek:.

Now is the time to go through your rig with a fine tooth comb, looking for all the little imperfections, mistakes, and just plain poor workmanship. Stuff like extra screws., staples, brads laying in the carpet, missing screws from cabinet hinges (even the hole wasn't drilled), wood trim that isn't attached, and junk like that. Check all the plumbing fittings you can reach and test the shower stall seal BEFORE taking that first shower.

cjbearden

Visitor
Congratulations Susan! Welcome to your new family. Glad you were able to find the HL product you like. Many happy travels.

Hogladyrider

Excited & Exhausted!

Susan, Welcome to the Heartland Family. Great to hear your trip was a success. I have to ask, which HOG are you referring to? Harley or Heartland?;)

Heartland, gave up the Harley several years ago for a Goldwing!

Big Horn and DH made it from Michigan without any problems he said it towed like a dream, he even took the time to spend one night enroute in a campground on the way home.

I am EXHAUSTED. Have spent the majority of today loading up the RV with "stuff" from our previous RV. First task was get the bed made.

We are making a run to Camping World on Sunday for some must have items as we have a reservation for next weekend over in Crystal River.

So far only one minor item, a scratch in the solid surface counter top that DH did not see when doing the PDI and I need to research how to repair.

Next project on our agenda is to build a coverall for the RV to sit under in our back yard, we are going to use some 4x4PT's anchored in the ground and purchase a commerically made canopy to attach to the posts. We need to keep the pine pitch and debris off the roof. It's a good thing we are hands on do it yourselfers because it all adds up!
Susan

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
Congratulations, and welcome to the Heartland family!! I'm sure you're gonna love your 3600RL as much as we love ours. I have yet to find a floorplan I like better. Can't wait to see your pictures...nothing like a new "house":)