2009 Big Country

8e3k0

What is the reason for the Fiberglass back on the Big Country? I have noticed it is an option.
Also is there a large difference in quality and options between the Big Country and the Big Horn?

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
The fiberglass back cap on the Big Country gives it a more "high end" appearance. There is a list somewhere on the forum that describes the differences between the BC and BH. I will search for it and post it ASAP.

mjatwalker

Retired MD Chapter ******s
We looked at both and bought the Big Country 3250TS. From what we saw the difference seems to be options. We bought our unit at a show and it had a lot
of the Big Horn features on it. I think the basic constuction is the same.

Good Luck, Mike

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulation on your new BC. We also have a 3250 that we have had for 2 years now and planning a big trip out west in 3 weeks. One of the difference from your model and mine is that you have solid surfaces. When Heartland first came out with this line, they were not including that feature which the BH had. The other big difference which I wish BC had was the option to get a convection oven/micro. The cabinet is not wide enough for us to add as an after market. AH well. Enjoy your new condo on wheels.