Campgrounds Near Nashville

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Sure Jim - if you want to stay on the east side of town, there are about 3 campgrounds off of Briley Parkway on Music Valley Dr near Camping World. They are Yogi Bear's jellystone, Two Rivers Campground and the KOA. Yogi Bears and KOA are kind of pricey but clean and well keptup.. Two Rivers is still ok. Only downfall is that sometimes the traffic can be challenging. I think this is the general area that the 2010 rally is going to be held for Heartland.

superduty08

Tennessee Chapter Leaders
I agree with Nabo. It is a great area and you can access anywhere in the Nashville area from Briley Pkwy. We usually stay at the KOA just past Camping World.

bsummit

Arkansas Chapter Leader-Retired
Nashville Country RV Park in Goodletsville, Tn. about 10 miles north of Nashville. A quite park but still close enough to all the activities. Tour buses will pick you up at the park.

SmokeyBare

Might try one of the Map programs... locate the area you want to camp... then using their search tool... often where you type in a Business type... "Campgrounds" or " RV Parks"... it may help discover others in the area.

I use Yahoo Map: http://maps.yahoo.com/

geeksrus

Nashville Country RV Park in Goodletsville, Tn. about 10 miles north of Nashville. A quite park but still close enough to all the activities. Tour buses will pick you up at the park.

We stayed here in late March 2008... good location away from the city and near enough for visiting.

Eh!

ArkSlim

Nashville Camping

If your looking for short time there are several good state parks with camping within short (10-20mile) travel of most activities, and the rates are good.