Free Offer From The NRA......

Uncle Rog

I am posting this thread in the spirit of information sharing and is not intended to be a controversial or debate inspiring post.......................
The NRA, National Rifle Association, is offering free 1 yr trial memberships..
If you have ever considered joining, or just want to see what the association is all about, it is a great opportunity to check it out for free...
They have been around for 125+ years and are fully funded by private membership and donated monies. It was founded by civil war veterans who felt that the second amendment would be well served to have a non-governmental steward keep an eye on our rights, as well as an organization that taught marksmanship, and respect for firearms.......

If you are interested, the link below will take you to the sign up page
Thanks
Uncle Rog

http://www.nrahq.org/nrabonus/

Uncle Rog

Great guys, there are some good benefits available, insurance, rental car discounts and other's included. Not to mention supporting a worthy cause.....................

Delaine and Lindy

We might all need to join the NRA since it looks as if the WH is trying to take our 2nd ammendment rights away. But we did buy more Guns and Ammo with our Stimulus checks. Have you bought any Ammo lately or priced Guns. They are going up in price and some places puts limits on the amount of Ammo you can buy. GBY....

vangoes

Have you bought any Ammo lately or priced Guns. They are going up in price and some places puts limits on the amount of Ammo you can buy. GBY....
The shelves have been empty lately. According to the news there is a mad rush on ammo and the stores can't say when they will get more stock. An industry that is going gangbusters............but look out, the WH will certainly squish this one also!!!!

lhetsler

NRA Membership

Great opportunity. I have so many times thought I should join to help protect these important rights. I just joined. Thanks for sharing this.

Delaine and Lindy

Still haven't found 380 ammo, just bought DW a 38 Smith & Wesson which is similar to the Lady Smith but this is a stainless steel hammerless. She handles it very well and its easy to re-load. We have plenty of 38, 45 and 30/30 rounds.

Everyone is concerned about the Government, and the direction the WH is taking the Country. We can only hope it stops spending money the Country doesn't have, but it sounds like China has said it want loan this Country more money. I will only buy used Guns so I don't have to register them. Its none of the Governments how many Guns we have. Make sure you get the proper training to handle a deadly weapon. GBY....