Maximum weight for roof of Razor 3212SB

BozRazor

I attend alot of Nascar Races and am wondering if there is a max amount of people that the roof can handle without falling in. We camp in the infield and plan on standing on it to watch the races. The dealer told me probably no more than 10 people, but he was trying to sell me on it. I don't think we will ever have more than 6, probably under 1,000 pounds. Any help would be great.
Thanks,
Boz

Mike Aplin

Every Cyclone and Road Warrior roof is 16" on center and fully decked with 5/8" decking. I am not sure the maximum amount of people that a roof will hold, but as long as the weight is distributed evenly and not everyone is standing in the same location, our roof will hold customers on ours roofs. It is advertised as a fully walk on roof. It is engineered for our customers to be able to walk on for maintenance purposes. Thank you.

BozRazor

I own a Razor, are the roofs the same as the Cyclones and others? You didn't list it as one of the names in the above reply.
Thanks for the info
Boz

Mike Aplin

My apologize for the the oversight. Yes, the Razor roofs are the same as every product that goes down that line. Razor, Cyclone, and Road Warrior are the same roof structures. Thank you.

BozRazor

Thanks for all the info, I guess we will have the birds eye view at the next race we go to, although I will have some type of mats down to keep from wearing on the roof.
Thanks again
Boz

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Boz, I'm moving your thread to the Razor Exterior Section. I see your question has been answered by the factory . It will still be viewable by everyone but the factory will no longer get notice of a new post in the thread. Thanks for your post.