3212SB Slide seems uneven

BozRazor

The bedroom slide on my new 2008 3212SB seems to be closer to the rear side of the opening than the front. The outer seal is not touching the front of the slide when it is out. Is there an adjustment for this or is this normal. I haven't had it open in the rain yet to see if it leaks, but it dosn't leak when closed.
Thanks,
Boz

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Boz, no it is not normal. I would suggest that you make an appointment with your dealer and have it repaired. Bob:D

BozRazor

Thanks for the info guys, this is my first RV so alot of this stuff looked normal at the dealer but when I got it home and checked it over there was some small stuff I missed.

H

Heartland Service

the adjustment bolts for the bedroom slide out are located under the bed. you will have to remove the mattress and the decking board under it to gain access. if you would like to see how to adjust the slide outs you can go to www.lci1.com and look under service and slide out manuals.

BozRazor

Couldn't find the same type slide out at that site, my Razor has the single beam up the center under the bed. I was able to adjust it with help from the customer service line at Heartland, they are very helpful.
Thanks,
Boz

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Boz, As with your other post, I'm moving your thread to the Razor Exterior Section. I see your question has been answered by the factory . It will still be viewable by everyone but the factory will no longer get notice of a new post in the thread. Thanks for your post.