soon to be owner

charlie51

I'm going to pick up our new 09 Sundance 310qb this Friday. Does anyone know of any problems with this floorplan or anything special I should do or look for during the walk through? This is first brand new TT. Any help will be appreciated.

Sundance XLT 310QB

I have a new 2008 310QB. Before purchasing, I read all everything I could find about it. The one thing that stands out on the Heartland Forums is the plumbing. Many people advise you to check the plumbing connections to make sure they are tight.
The same was true for me. As soon as I got it home, I checked and found several of the connections were not tight enough. There was one other fit and finish issue with the trim on the slide scraping the floor. Another trim piece on the slide popped off on the way home. I reattached it with some Liquid Nails (any hardware store) and its been fine ever since. I have pulled it over 2k miles since February without a problem.:)

GETnBYE

Take your time.

Bring a snack and take your time. Check everything, take breaks or even leave and go have a meal and come back with a fresh ideal of things to be checked. You can get side tracked on things being fixed and forget where you were in your list of things to check. Run lots of water in all sinks and shower, around shower wall. Things tend to leak slowly and a quick on/off with water will show you nothing. Be sure to check your seals around your storage doors. We didn't realize ours leaked until we got it home and washed it. Good luck and remember, you want to find all problems NOW, not later.

charlie51

thanks for the tips. We leave out tomorrow night to go pick it up. I've heard only good things so far about RV Outlet USA in VA. Will let you guys know.