booth dinette decor

we are ordering a 3055 with a booth dinette. do you have a virtual tour for the different colors (decors) with a booth dinette? thanks, tom

tcbrady

we have a number of pictures on our website that show the decors of the various models. We do not have a picture of the booth dinette on the website. Unfortunately, customers do not order the booth often so it would be difficult to get you a picture of every decor. Do you have a decor that is at the top of the list?

response

hi coley, the godiva is at the top of the list but we are concerned about the recliner being too light in color. and also what recliner fabric goes with the harvest decor. thanks, tom

tcbrady

please go to the Heartland website and view the 3410RE gallery. You will see the harvest recliners there.

thanks, Coley

hi coley, could you put us in touch with the person or persons who are in charge of the color cordinations in the 3055's. thanks, tom

jbeletti

hi coley, could you put us in touch with the person or persons who are in charge of the color coordinations in the 3055's. thanks, tom

Hi twowheelers,

Coley is part of the team that makes those decisions.

Please give him a call at the plant at 574-262-5992 / ask for Coley Brady.

Jim

supernan1414

We have ordered (yesterday) a 3185 with booth dinette in the Godiva. I am wondering if the table will be cherry like the rest of the wood and the fabric like the chairs ????? Not sure how to start a new tread with this question. I just joined last night and still looking around the site.

jimtoo

Hi supernan1414,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

I cannot tell you about the table and chairs but someone will be in to help you.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

Wharton

Here is a picture of our booth dinette in Saddle. The recliners are the same fabric as the bottom of the dinette.

.trailer pics.jpg

K

karykatz

When ordering a Booth Dinette, the table top is a laminated formica top to match the interior. The booth itself will be in cherry or oak depending on your interior. With Godiva decor- the back cushions will be the same as the Sofa and the bottom cushions will be the same fabric as the material on the valance legs.

Please let us know if you have any other questions. Glad to welcome you to the Heartland RV Family.

supernan1414

Thank You for your responses and the picture. I now feel comfortable with our choice ordering the booth dinette. Barb