2010 Sundance Brochures

kampfirekid

I have been seeing several 2010 Heartland trailers on line, but have yet to see a 2010 brochure. Any 2010's out there?

Hart

Thanks for listing the website for 2010 brochure. Thinking about moving up to a larger unit. Was disappointed that there is no Sundance 280 RL listed for new models. :( The shortest RL for TT units seems to be 310RLS which is almost 34 feet.
Seems that North Trail is still making the 28 RL; however our closest dealership, Camping World, has taken a turn for the worse & is no longer dealing Heartland. This is due to some situation with Keystone & their Montana 5th wheel. Now they are stocked heavy(Keystone) & don't measure up to Heartland quality!! Just saw a 2010 Outback with staples coming thru wallpaper & paper thin plywood for seat covers! Not to mention the flimsy drawers! Sure the interior looked pleasing to the eye.......

Ram2500HD

Kampfire,

The 2010 brochure is on the Sundance page of the Heartland RV website (right side below the video).

At least that is the title of the pdf document:

http://www.heartlandrvs.com/downloads/2010_Sundance_Lit_Email.pdf
I've also seen the new Sundance 2010 at a dealer here in Ottawa.

The brochure I was given is the same as the shown on the Heartland website and if you take a look at the last page at the very bottom of the page you will see the date of the brochure.

LITHO 02/09

Ram2500HD