Thermostat?

We visited the factory today and saw OUR new Grand Canyon in production. She'll be finished tomorrow. Very cool!

DH and I think we saw a digital thermostat on the wall. (We asked for one when making final agreement with our dealer, and they said it wasn't available... Coleman analog was standard and no options.) We were prepared to replace with a digital after-market.

Did I see what I think I saw? We have an '04 Travel Supreme that had digital thermostat and think it is the only way to go.

We will see her again in a couple of weeks when we take posession. Can't wait! We name everything, and on the way home decided the new rig will be named Randy, in honor of Randy Johnson "The Big Unit" of baseball fame. It is, afterall, a Big Unit, but too pretty to be a guy, so our Randy is female. :p

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Did it look like the t'stat in this thread? From Jims post it appears that the info came from the factory. I'm only assuming of course. We've installed the Hunter digital in ours. Maybe it's a new option not on the original order sheets.

osims

bsims
Our Landmark came from the factory with a digital in the bedroom and the old style in the livingroom. I am going to install a digital in the livingroom area this summer.
Bill

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Did it look like the t'stat in this thread? From Jims post it appears that the info came from the factory. I'm only assuming of course. We've installed the Hunter digital in ours. Maybe it's a new option not on the original order sheets.
I forgot to add the link.:eek: here it is. //heartlandowners.org/showthread.php?t=9637&highlight=thermostat Sorry!

No, it didn't look like this one. This is the one we are familiar with in our Travel Supreme. I guess we'll figure it out when we get it! Thanks...