32QBSS-picking up in a few weeks-should I?

flee27

Just one last ditch to find out as many reasons that I can why I should not purchase this trailer. First time owners and think we will enjoy camping and this trailer.

It is a big dicision and with no experience a hard one. The North Trail products feel like you get more for the money than anyother trailer we looked at. The only other brand we found that felt comparable was the Spree trailer by KV. They were very nice but priced a good bit more.

We are getting a 2010 with the LX package (nicer wheels, outdoor grill, toy lock, and a few other things) for $****. Is this a good price?

Thanks in advance for any input.

Foster

Last edited by a moderator:

jbeletti

Hi Foster,

The NT is an awesome fully laminated product by Heartland. A good choice. I don't own a NT but if I was in the market for a TT, I would not hesitate to consider it.

I hope you get some feed back from current NT owners.

Note too that there is another forum that is dedicated for North Trail TT owner and prospects at http://northtrailtalk.com/

Best of luck,

Jim

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Foster, we've owned three travel trailers in the past. A 27ft Dutchmen, 18ft Jayco and an older 24 ft Playmor. I've seen the North Trails and think they are a great looking and well laid out trailer with great looking interiors and loads of features. It is, however, a pretty large trailer for a first timer. Your decision may depend on your tow vehicle and if you feel comfortable with a fairly large trailer. In my opinion, go for the North Trail.

jlbrown71

Hi - We just bought one (32QBSS) and we love it. Took it out last weekend for the first time. Had no issues and would definatly reccomend