Hardwood end table

nscaler2

Picked up our Bighorn 3055RL from the dealer on April 14th. During the PDI I asked the dealer where the hardwood end table was, because there was none in the coach. He said that "they don't do that" any more. On looking at Heartland's web sight just a few minutes ago, among the standard features still specified is a "Hardwood end table". So can the factory tell me who is telling the truth? We didn't get ours.:mad:

J

jjjelm

side table

We just ordered our 3055RL on April 13....I am under the impression we will be getting the little hardwood side table....sure hope so! Wonderful Wyoming:confused:

tcbrady

Yes, there should be a hardwood end table in the 3055RL. If you did not get one please contact your dealer so they can order one through our parts department.

nscaler2

Hardwood table

Coley, Thanks for the quick reply. Just contacted Dale at J&J RV in Iola Ks (our dealer). He said he would get it ordered from the parts department. He was unhappy that it hadn't been included as it should have been. He is supposed to have some other items on order for me. The fastener that fastens the small (hydraulic/neuwmatic?) pistion that holds the storage cabinet door open(above the dining room table) and a new closet door latch (clamp) ours had one broken, that keeps the doors from sliding while in transit. He is over 120 miles away (your nearest dealer to us where we purchased it) hope all this works out. Wish we had a closer dealer.</p>