Hot water problem

We took the Bighorn in to get a leaky faucet fixed. Now we are on a cross country trip and we don't have any hot water in the kitchen. Hot water in the bathroom and shower, but not in the kitchen. Can anyone give us an easy fix, because we are in the middle of Arizona now.

Forrest Fetherolf

We took the Bighorn in to get a leaky faucet fixed. Now we are on a cross country trip and we don't have any hot water in the kitchen. Hot water in the bathroom and shower, but not in the kitchen. Can anyone give us an easy fix, because we are in the middle of Arizona now.

Have you tried turning on the angle stop under the sink? Could be be they forgot to open the angle stop when fixing the leak, you might try removing the screen in the kitchen faucet to see if it is plugged.

Forrest

KENNY COCHRAN

MCNEESE STATE COWBOYS #1
Look under the kitchen sink and see if you have some red and blue water lines, do they have valves on them, if so, turn them and see if the water comes on. If this works send me 75.00 for a call out. If it does not work, email us back.

Well we fixed the problem. Don't know what I did but cold side is hot and hot side is cold. Also I turned on the outdoor shower and ran it for a few and then turned the bypass valves on and off a couple of times. Anyway thanks for the help from members and if I knew where to send the 75 I wold send you a gift certificate to have cocktails with us.