external LP hookup

mierwins

Does anyone know the size of the external LP hookup on the sundance?
My follow-up would be where can I buy an adapter to take make it work with a Mr Heater hose that has a regulator connection on one end and one for the LP tank on the other?

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
Does anyone know the size of the external LP hookup on the sundance?
My follow-up would be where can I buy an adapter to take make it work with a Mr Heater hose that has a regulator connection on one end and one for the LP tank on the other?

When you do call the factory about this you may need to get more information from them. From what I understand, this external hookup is on the low-pressure side of the propane system. This means that normal items such as propane grills with regulators may not necessarily work properly. It will work with a product called the RVQ grill which is quite expensive in my honest opinion. Fleetwood used to have this "optional feature" on their trailers and when I found out that I would have to purchase a $170 grill to work with it instead of maybe a $100 Coleman grill with a lot more cooking surface, I was a bit upset.

Hope this helps,
Mark

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
It is alot easier to buy a hose to hookup directly from your propane tank to the grill. The standard hookup at the tank end works. And be sure to use a regulator. All of what you need is available at Camping World.