Kitchen slide bottom panel...flopping in the breeze

fjspinelli

Common Sense Jake
So during our trip to Myrtle Beach this April I notice in the mirror that the driver's side mid coach marker light appears to be vibrating while we drive. I think it must be my imagination. At our first stop in PA for fuel I get a good look and discover that the bottom, tin panel on the kitchen slide is flexing back and forth is split at the bottom?! I just dropped the unit off for repair and expect the dealer to do the fix while they replace my floor coverings.

Looking at the panel it simply appears that the panel lacks support on the bottom and flexes in the wind. Any one else have the same issues?

Thanks,

FJ

Attachments

• IMG_5776.JPG
    IMG_5776.JPG
    259.8 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_5779.JPG
    IMG_5779.JPG
    187.1 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_5782.JPG
    IMG_5782.JPG
    140.1 KB · Views: 54
fjspinelli I have a 3950 and mine was the same way no brace torn on bottom, I had dealer replace bottom panel right after I got the trailer and made them put a brace on it better but still flops around. Bad part is dealer used clear silicone on repair, now I have black silicone and it want come clean smeared everywhere, also some stoll my 50 amp cord out of my trailer dealer said was in trailer but it was...... Long story short if you want it fixed right better fix it yourself...