Hi Everyone!

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
After months of looking and starting out wanting another Sunnybrook, my wife and I just purchased a 3250ts Big Country. Floor plans and quality, Heartland seems to have something more to offer dollar for dollar.
Like anything, we dont expect a perfect rig, but we think we put the odds in our favor for a great trailer.
Looking forward to meeting people here.

SmokeyBare

Welcome to the Heartland Family... SouthernNights !!

Find a Heartland Rally that fits your schedule and come spend some time with others in the family...

katkens-DW

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
Welcome Southernights, we to had a sunnybrook tt and was looking to buy a 5th wheel then found Heartland and got our BigHorn for alot less with almost everything we wanted only had to add a few things to it. We have had it for 2 years and love it I hope you enjoy yours as much as we do.Happy camping-----Kathy

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Welcome aboard! We've been down to Myrtle Beach many times, but never camped there. Spent a couple of weeks near Sumter a few years ago (Shaw AFB).

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulation on your new condo on wheels. We have enjoyed our 3250 for over 2 years and really don't think we would go with anything else. Love to camp in the low country down at Edisto Island State beach campground going back this coming Sept. Enjoy and when ya come to the smoky mountains, give us a holler.

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Welcome to the family SouthernNights. You are going to have a great time in your Big Country. Find a rally near your homestead or one in the path of your travels and meet some great people.

Tell us about you and the family. Make out your HOP (Heartland Owners Position) so we know where you are and we can drop in on you any time we are in the area.

fjspinelli

Common Sense Jake
Welcome to the family! We too loved our Sunnys and would have purchased another one if they had the same living spaces and layout of the Heartlands. You won't be sorry....

I also heard today that one of the Heartland factory reps was actually a Sunnybrook factory employee......???

FJ

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome.
We are looking forward to our new trailer. We thought for the first couple of outings we probably would hit Huntington Beach state park just below Myrtle Beach. Only about 2 hours away but a good place to get familiar with a new trailer.
I did see where there is a get-together in Sept. on the Outer Banks. We are going try and be there to meet members in person. Rodanthe is one of my favorite places to camp.
I will update my profile in case someone needs assistance while traveling on I-20 or I 95. We are very close to both, about 30 miles east of Columbia.