Can't believe it

circusbear

Been a lurker here for quite some time and finally pulled the trigger on a BC 3250 ts. We should be picking it up on May 9th. I see that a few others also pull the same trailer with gm 2500hd d/a 4x4's. Does anybody use/need airbags or timbrens or do the stock springs keep things level enough? Thanks in advance.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Circusbear, Welcome to the Heartland Family & Forum. Either bags or Timbrens would be a good idea. It's a personal choice as to which one. I like the adjust ability of bags and others like the maintenance free timbrens.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulations on your new purchase. We used to pull our 3250 with a '05 Dodge 2500 Diesel 4x4 without any modifications to the towing vehicle. Some of our pulls have been several trips to Florida, bunches of trips to the coast of SC, and PA without any problems as well as all around the Smoky Mountains. We have just gotten a 09 Dodge 3500 diesel srw 4x4 cuz hubby wants to move up to a Big Horn or Landmark. Using air bags might have leveled TV more but we didn't see a need for them. Hope this helps.

jimtoo

Hi circusbear,

Welcome to the Heartland Forum and Family. I am sure you will get lots of opinions to your question. Enjoy your new toy.

Jim M

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
Hey circus,
I just joined also and we get our BC 3250 on May 9th also.
Good luck to you. Hope you enjoy the new toy

moose53

The 3250 TS must be a popular floor plan! We love ours.
Just returned from a trip to Myrtle Beach, just one little leak in the shower everything else worked great. It tows like a dream but the rear of my F-250 needs a little boost. I ordered a set of Air Lift Air Cells, hope they work.
Have fun!

Macattack

I am sure you will get many different opinions but we have the timbrens and they work great. I would definatly go with one or the other.