3055rl in the driveway

sailorand

Past British Columbia Chapter Leader
Finally our 3055rl is home in our dariveway. I week late, but we got it. The RV dealer had to get the Wood DR. in to fix lots of scrapes and scratches. He saw most of the marks had to be done before the parts were installed. Do they use parts for hockey games in the factory??
The wood Dr. did a wonderful job of mkeing everything he could, look good. There where some things that he just could not fix. So 3 doors a few piecs of trim and the center badge over the dig slide are on order. Maybe 3-4 weeks until all parts arrive.
Microwave had to be replaced and I don't think the electric on the hotwater heater works. Have to take a closer look at that.
We just love the layout and look of the 3055rl. Our first trip will be May 3 for 10 days to shake out the bugs and then to the dealer for the replacements etc.
We will get some pictures of the rig and post them when we get home.
We are finally coming down the earth, so we can get things packed.
We put in the tekonsha prodigy bake controler so hope it works better than the last brake controer.
Rand

jpmorgan37

Check for a switch on the hot water heater as well as the switch in the coach. Mine was off at the HW heater and I thought that it didn't work on electric.

jbeletti

Rand,

I think jp has hit it on the head for you on the HW heater. There is a small rocker switch on the left side of the heater, outside of the trailer. It has a tiny cotter pin in it. Make sure the heater is full of water, pull the pin, flip that switch, then flip on the HW heater switch in the trailer. Hot water in 15 minutes or so.

Jim