club member 1074 (sold out)

LSPTpr

well, i guess i sold out on my 5th. have been playing numbers with a dealership and ended up trading in my 3600rl and truck for a 2002 Winnebago Ultimate Advantage Motorhome. I never posted much but read all the time. just wanted to say thanks for the advice when i did post and that it was very enjoyable reading this forum and seeing people help each other even when a question was asked over and over. no one on this forum seemed to quip at others unless in jest. You all enjoy and drive safe.
Larry Mayes
Marrero, La.

katkens

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
We wish you the best of travels with your new MH and hope you enjoy it to its fullest. Don't forget to come back an share your many new adventures......Ken & Kathy

jimtoo

Hi Larry,
Just because you bought a MH does not mean you cannot stay here and give us your help or be a friend.

I do hope you enjoy your new toy, fifth wheels are not for everybody and I understand that.

Stay in touch with us.

Jim M

jbeletti

Hi Larry,

Sorry to see you leave the Heartland family but it happens and we understand.

There seems to be a season in many people's lives for a motorized unit. Having never had a motorized unit, part of me is very curious. Maybe one day - but not soon :)

As others have said - don't be a stranger. Travel safe.

Jim

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Larry, best wishes with your new Motor Home. I can certainly understand from a traveling point of view where a nice bus has advantages. Naps, sandwiches, emergency potty breaks. Don't be a stranger to the Heartland group. Travel Safe and often.

KENNY COCHRAN

MCNEESE STATE COWBOYS #1
Good to finally see another louisiana person on here, and now you up and leave!! Well stay in touch as you will have the same problems on the mh as we will. (lake charles, la.)