Fresh water problems

Tom of Ypsi

We are in a state park in Colorado and need to use our fresh water tank, 2/3 full at the moment. All valves are turned correctly for fresh water use but when turning on the pump water comes out of the city water connection. As a temp fix I put a plug in the city water connection to get flow back into the water lines and into the coach. Just used the fresh water tank in Albuquerque with no problems. Any ideas??

Retyred

Tom:
May be the little spring valve on the city connection is out of position. Try resetting it with your finger this might help.

Martin

Tom of Ypsi

Martin,

Thanks for the reply and the help. I was looking for a different type of spring valve, something with a little button or similar, not valve like an air compressor. Poked around with a small screwdriver and now have water the way it should be. Thanks again..

jnbhobe

See how quick that was Tom, Isn't this a great for information with great people. JON :D :D :D

Tom of Ypsi

Jon,

I knew I would get a quick and correct answer from this forum. I have been hanging around here for some time and even contribute once in a while.

jnbhobe

Glad to see you around here TOM. I was admiring your new truck. See you in Goshen. JON:cool::cool:

Tom of Ypsi

We are currently in Lathrop SP, Walsenburg, Co until Monday, 5/4 then moving up to Boyd Lake Rec Area, Site 84 which is outside of Loveland. We will be there for 5 days then moving on up to Wy.

htneighbors

Unbelievably Blessed!
Wyoming

We are currently in Lathrop SP, Walsenburg, Co until Monday, 5/4 then moving up to Boyd Lake Rec Area, Site 84 which is outside of Loveland. We will be there for 5 days then moving on up to Wy.

According to your map, it doesn't appear you folks have camped in Wyoming. If you are going to be around the Douglas area, I highly recommend the KOA there. South of Douglas, in Glendo, there is a nice park with huge pull-thrus. I'm in the middle of nowhere, between Gillette and Buffalo right now. The CG has changed ownership recently, and was(is still) run down pretty bad when they acquired it. They've done a lot of work, but still a lot to go. There are some nice parks in Buffalo that opened back up 1st of May. Maybe we'll cross paths! Be safe. :)

Tom of Ypsi

HT,

Thanks for the Wyoming info but we are heading up to Rapid City, SD so I will be taking 85 north once I go through Cheyenne. There is a Passport America that is far cheaper than KOA. Pony Soldier RV Park in Lingle is $13.75 per night and has good reviews. We are looking at 3 Flags RV Park, Black Hawk, SD, another PPA, for our stop farther north.