fantastic fan for bedroom

thomasinnv

i have a fantastic fan that i want to install in place of the front bedroom roof vent. is it pre-wired for it? or do i need to find some wires in the ceiling somewhere and tap it in?

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
thomasinnv, you will need to provide the factory with your VIN. They will be able to use that to determine if your Sundance is pre-wired. You may not get a response until next week because of the weekend. If you want, you can remove the four screws holding the trim on the existing vent and look or feel around in the rafters for any wires. They may be visible as soon as you remove the trim.

TXBobcat

Fulltime
thomasinnv
Just a thought. It looks like your from Nevada. I am sure it gets hot there. I replaced the rinky dink fan in the toiler room and added a second A/C in the bedroom.

Not sure if yours is wired but most are.

BC

ludwigdavid

David & Diana
I just put in a fan in my bedroom. It was not prewired but I was able to fish a wire to a close 12 volt light.
good luck
P.S. There probably is a wire for an air conditioner be sure not to use them for your 12 volt fan!

Last edited:
D

Dave Willis

There are wires in the roof that you can tap into. You want to look for the Brown wire that has 1 red and 1 white wire inside of the brown wire.

Thanks,