2006 Bighorn Price List

DennisZ

Since I was purchasing a new BH, I decided to update Jim's 2005 Landmark price list to a 2006 Bighorn price list. The prices that I have listed are from a price sheet that says it is "Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Pricing". From all the daelings that I have had purchasing a new BH, I would say the prices are very representative of what I have been quoted by several dealers. Don't forget to add in the shipping and PDI costs.

Attachments

• 2006_Heartland_Bighorn_Cost_Builder_Sheet.xls
    247.5 KB · Views: 469
Last edited:

5erWonk

Dennis,

Nice matrix...Do you have one with '07 pricing? I'm in the process of purchasing a Big Horn 3055RL to replace the '06 Montana I totalled in an accident afew week ago.

Thanks

DennisZ

Fassel
Sorry I don't have the 2007 prices, but they should be similar. Try working with one of your dealers and you should be able to fill in the blanks.

Dennis

christianson

Noble RV Owatonna MN> has some big horns posted on new inventory sheet has prices post with unit with all optsins. www. noble rv .com

Mels Musty Music

Fassel -
For what it's worth, when I was getting quotes on our 2007 3055RL, in October, a dealer in the eastern side of our state responded on a form that included the base price and a breakdown of the options. Only two figures were different from Dennis's numbers. The base price and the Gel Coat were increased by $300 each to $44,504 and $2,325 respectively. The form did not have a Heartland logo so he may have inflated them as I understand some dealers do. If you saw his delivery and dealer prep charges you'd understand my suspicions.
The form that Jim and Dennis have provided proved to be an excellent tool for negotiating. Very easy to accurately calculate the discount.
Good luck,
Hank

5erWonk

Mel, etal;

I'm further into the buying process and I don't see any increases over '06. I am now negotiating for an '08 and nothing has changed (pricewise) except for the forced option of the flat screen LCD in the living room priced between $799 and $990. The updated list posted by Dennis has been a great help, I really appreciate the info.

K

Ken Washington

What did Heartland do, skip the year 2007? I keep seeing 2008 come up and we are just getting ready for 2007!

Ken

5erWonk

I'm not sure what happened to '07.....Some dealers were trying to move out the last of the '06's then we started talking about '07 on the way in, then along came '08.

So far I have not seen an '07, but one of our local dealersa is supposed to be getting one this week. I think the main difference is the basement storage floor is all one level.

DennisZ

Fassel
Actually the 2007 model year was produced starting in June 2006. You can verify what year model you are looking at by checking the VIN number. Here is a link Jim posted earlier this year that tells what all the digits mean.

//heartlandowners.org/showthread.php?t=1115