Just purchased our first 5th Wheel the Big Country 3300

Brenrick

Hello all...this is really cool that you have a forum that is all about the Heartland RV's. We just were exhausted looking at all the other products on the market and non of them fit our needs or floor plan. We looked at the Keystones, Thor, and Forest Rivers and they all seemed to made with low grade materials. This one is a real beauty. I look forward to reading your stories and sharing some of my own. The truth is, we have two beautiful Labrador retriever puppies, big puppies and we grew out of our 25 ft travel trailer, what lucky babies to have these new digs. HaHa!:D

jimtoo

Hi Brenrick,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and the Heartland Owners Family.
You will find lots of information and make lots of friends here. If you need help with anything, just ask in the area that you need information and someone will be able to help.

Also you might want to become a member of the Heartland Owners Club and we hope to see you at some of the Heartland rallies.

Jim M

slmayor

Founding California Northern Chapter Leader
Congratulations on the new rig and welcome to the Heartland family!
In California, you have three regional chapters of Heartland owners and I know I speak for us all and invite you to join us at any and all of our events.
The forum is a great resource for trouble shooting and just fellowship. Hope you enjoy your new Heartland as much as we've enjoyed ours.

jpmorgan37

Benrick;

Welcome to the Heartland family and the Owners forum. We traveled for several years with a yellow Lab and a Golden Retriever. Our Lab was 15 when she went to sleep, but we still travel with our Golden. Sometimes it was a little crowded with the two of them, but it was definitely worth it. Keep us posted on your adventures.

John

Brenrick

Thank you for the warm welcome

I know this is going to be a great experience. We work full time for the state and our time off will be well enjoyed. I just hope we have enough room for the pups. We just may be able to join up with some of you at the Heartland Rallies, sounds like a hoot of a time.

mjatwalker

Retired MD Chapter ******s
Welcome to the heartland family. We bought our Big Country 3250TS in Sept.
We love it and we also have Lab's.

Good Luck, Mike

bill40

Great choice, hope your kids like their new digs. Ours enjoys all the room. Have a great summer.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Welcome to the land of Big Country. Hope you enjoy your new rig as you travel across this wonderful country. We also have a traveling companion name BamBam - a 5 month old toy poodle who loves going anywhere. Congratulations.

GETnBYE

Congrats! Great floor plan. We went back and forth between the 3300 and the 3250, ended up with the 3250, but I would love to have the king bed.

lhetsler

Welcome

Welcome aboard. You will find this forum very helpful. It gives great ideas and sharing. I hope you enjoy your new unit.

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Welcome from Oregon!

There is a rally planned for your area in October, but if you would like to meet people before then, consider coming to the Oregon rally in June.

Here is the info link. A lot of the people coming to Oregon are from your area and we would be happy to have you.

//heartlandowners.org/showthread.php?t=7549

Kristy

flamingknitter

Brenrick -

If you are interested in the June rally in Oregon, there are a bunch of us meeting up in Redding and then forming a convoy up to Winchester Bay. I think currently there are 11 rigs that will pull into the CG together. It should be an impressive sight with that many Heartlands on the road. The more the merrier. Check out the rally thread for more details. Or maybe you would just like to join up with us for the two days we'll be in Redding?