schematics

circusbear

Hey everybody. I was wondering if there was somewhere on this site where I could get the schematics for the plumbing and electrical on a bc 3250 ts. I was wanting to know where the fresh and waste holding tanks are located as well as the wiring diagrams for the satelite and tv wiring. Thanks for the help-cb.

jbeletti

CB,

At this time, we do not publish plumbing and electrical schematics on the forum. Please contact Heartland Customer Service with this request - 877-262-8032.

We usually have diagrams for AV on the forum but I do not believe I have the BC online at this time. Here again, please ask Customer Service for that PDF.

Jim

Jim & Harriet

wiring diagram request

thanks for the suggestion.
we were wondering about those diagrams also - for our sundance 3300sk. they will be good to have - especially once the warrenty service is over.

Last edited:

Jim & Harriet

just had an interesting conversation with matt at customer service. i had mis-read jim's reply.
i thought that the elec. info was available. matt was very nice and explained that although
the diagrams could not be sent, someone at customer service would be available to help with
any problem.
when i have called heartland previously everyone has always been helpful. None
customer service really does seem to be part of the heartland package!

Last edited:

skyguy

CB,

At this time, we do not publish plumbing and electrical schematics on the forum. Please contact Heartland Customer Service with this request - 877-262-8032.

Jim

Jim - I contacted Customer Service today, and was told they do not release electrical schematics due to liability reasons. They were plenty helful otherwise!