Two Questions - Drain fresh water tank / Bedroom slide leak

Dave

Traveling Two
1. How do you drain the fresh water tank in a 2010 Sundance 3300SK?
2. The bedroom slide out leaks only on the rear (my side of the bed) side of the bedroom slide. It doesn't have to be a driving rain storm for it to leak, with a gentle spring rain I've got a wet rug under the window on the slide. I've taped the slide out rubber gasket(?), caulked the bottom of the slide and all caulk seals look good around the slide.
Suggestions??

Be safe out there!!

2010augusta

Look underneth the unit and in the middle (where it is very hard to reach) should be a water line with a valve. turn the valve, and wait. hope thai helps

tmcran

I have been fighiting a front bedroom slide leak at the bottom between the bed and lavatory for about 3 months. Water comes in from the bottom when it rains or I wash the
RV. The dams on the bottom have been redone and sealant used every where . I'm not sure if this is what you are talking about or not. I have some pics in my album you can look at. Good luck

westxsrt10

Perfict Senior Member
2. The bedroom slide out leaks only on the rear (my side of the bed) side of the bedroom slide. It doesn't have to be a driving rain storm for it to leak, with a gentle spring rain I've got a wet rug under the window on the slide. I've taped the slide out rubber gasket(?), caulked the bottom of the slide and all caulk seals look good around the slide.
Suggestions??

Be safe out there!!

Check the top outside seals of the slide and make sure they are in contact with the roof. Water runs down from the top and makes you think its leaking from below. Is the roof concaved?... it should be sloping away from the unit.