Where to Check Trade-in Value of Rig?

Rookey

Does anyone know where to go for valuation of their 5er? I've used NADA in the past, but they only have two models for Heartland. Said they would update in September.
Wife doesn't like counter space and daughter wants BH for her friends or when another couple joins us. Also pretty hard to stow 3 bikes (read a lot of horror stories about rear bumper).
Looking at the Sundance 2998 RB and some other non-Heartland models (don't shoot me)! I wanted to keep length under 32' but guess that won't happen.

Thanks for any information.

westxsrt10

Perfict Senior Member
I just went to the 3 closest dealers and ask them point blank to buy it outright... they were all within $1500 of eachother. I'll take a guess on your wholesale value to be $13,000-$15,000 (just a guess). Seen a 2010 go for low 20.s

truknutt

Committed Member
Does anyone know where to go for valuation of their 5er? I've used NADA in the past, but they only have two models for Heartland. Said they would update in September.
Wife doesn't like counter space and daughter wants BH for her friends or when another couple joins us. Also pretty hard to stow 3 bikes (read a lot of horror stories about rear bumper).
Looking at the Sundance 2998 RB and some other non-Heartland models (don't shoot me)! I wanted to keep length under 32' but guess that won't happen.

Thanks for any information.

I don't know what you are trying to research but I use the NADA Guide (online) for used RV pricing. It's free, whereas Kelley Blue Book requires a purchase.

I don't believe Heartland existed until the 2005 model year so there are limited entries for 2005 (3 Landmarks) and 2006 (8 Bighorns & 5 Landmarks).
2007 (34) & 2008 (43) list numerous models. Apparently Heartland's 2009 models haven't made it to the site yet.