Big Country 3250TS

JBTAZ

DW and I have been looking for a new fifth-wheel for a while now. I only considered Heartland after Jim Beletti resolved a problem a owner had posted on another forum. We narrowed our choice to the 3250TS and another brand with similar floor plan. This unit will be towed over some pretty rough roads and would like to hear from others if they think this model could handle it. Also would like input from other 3250TS owners. Thanks :)

jimtoo

Hi JTBAZ,

First welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and hopefully the Heartland Family. You will find lots of great people here and also lots of good information.

I am not a Big Country owner, but I feel the quality goes throughout the Heartland line. I am sure some of the BC owners will chime in here and give their opinions.

Jim M

bill40

I don't what you would cosider rough roads but here in Pa we have a few. Our BC has been on I78 and I80 a few times and survived. We also traveled I10 from Huston east and found it to be very rough. No damage to the BC but our backs did not fair out as well. Tough to get old. Can not speak of non paved roads only been on one for a short didtance and it was better than I10. Just make sure you double check the inside for loose items.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
We also have the 3250 and pulled it from TN to Fl several times down I75 which is no fun at all in lower GA. We also been many times to the coast of SC and PA and are getting ready to leave in 32 hours for SD and WY. For the last 2 years it has done well without any problems.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
If you travel enough rough roads you will eventually have to re-tighten bolts, water connections, electrical connections, etc, on ANYTHING (even an automabile). It's the nature of mechanical objects to get loose eventually. The Big Country is a nice rig. Just check the connections every once in a while. It'll hold up as well as or better than any comparable brand. And you'll find great support and advice on this forum as well.