We got it ( 3055 )

DickO

We picked up our 2010 BH 3055 Monday. So far had to have the water heater bypass replumbed ( backwards from factory) -- now in Elkhart to have some of the graphics replaced ( full of bubbles )( have worked with vinyl and too many to squeeze out) --- the curb side slam door hinges broke the first day ( service center says they are repairing a 2010 for the same problem :confused::confused::confused:

Outside of that we LOVE the unit.

jnbhobe

I hate to hear about the doors we are getting the slam doors put on after the rally JON:(:(:(

Watch out for the jack motor and gears. Our 3950 has had all the parts replaced at different times in the last year. The Lippert equipment leaves a lot to be desired. They are the jack system supplier.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
A slam door is a door that has a latch that locks automatically when you slam it. Kinda like you door at the house. The latch is spring loaded so it latches by itself.

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
I hate to hear about the doors we are getting the slam doors put on after the rally JON:(:(:(

Really? How? I was under the impression that the aluminum framing was different size.

Cool if you can get it done. Would like to see it.

Mark

jnbhobe

Mark; I think Kathy (kakampers) will have theirs at the rally. Theirs is the first one. Ours is getting done on monday after the rally. JON :D :D :D