Hafler AVR 6000 Manual

TXBobcat

Fulltime
I had someone ask me for a copy of the Hafler AVR 6000 instructions. That is the Entertainment center that was sent to me to replace the Colby system that failed.

Well it is not a manual but a piece of paper that measures 13" x 19".
I did not have a way to make an electronic copy of the document, so I took it to Kinko’s. Chuck scanned it into a computer and we copied it onto my jump drive.

I now have a 16M PDF file of this document. If anyone would like a copy of it I will try to place it somewhere that it can be downloaded. If you want a full size copy of the file you can put it on a jump drive and go to Kinko’s and have it printed out. You can actually make it smaller or larger than the original size.

It is a little big for most peoples email so I need to locate a place to keep it so it can be downloaded. Any suggestions?? If you think you can receive it by email I will try to send it to you.

BC

Moderator: I tried to find a place to post this thread. I don't think it would be in Television or the ASA Electronics and could not find one on Entertainment systems.

jpmorgan37

Bob;

You can move it into word, and e-mail it in pieces. That way just about all e-mail will receive it. Maybe take several pages at a time, but it should go. FWIW.

John

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Nope. I have a hard copy that is 13"X19". It was scanned into a pdf file. My Word 2003 will not read a PDF file. The original document is printed on both sides. I don't have any way to change from the PDF file or how to change the original document.

I am open to suggestions.
BC

truknutt

Committed Member
Why not have one of the Moderators post the file to the HOOT for viewer's future reference???

TXBobcat

Fulltime
I think that would be a good idea but I am not sure it would be under HOOT. Maybe they can make a Download site where we can submit files such as this for members to download.

Moderators: any suggestions Eh...

jpmorgan37

Bob;

Can you take a picture of each side and then you can post the pictures? Just another strange idea.

John

TXBobcat

Fulltime
OK John.. that might be a deal..
I did email the 16M PDF file to Jim Beletti. Where he puts it I don't know.
But the pictures might work. The photo would be about 2.5M each so I might be able to post it in the HOG. There are a lot of limiting factors to uploading large files. They take up a lot of space and no one wants to dedicate a lot of storage area to this. I can understand, being my job for about 20yrs was maintiain Department computers and data storage areas.

Jim Beletti has a copy of the file, lets see if it is useable as a download before we start to clutter up a lot of drive space with different things.. But that is a good idea I could send it to someone directly easier than a 16M PDF file.

Thanks
BC

jbeletti

Hafler AVR6000 DVD Home Theatre System - Instruction Manual

Here you go (link).

It's a 16 MB PDF file.

Jim

Last edited by a moderator: