Fresh Water Tank?

NewCyclone

Where in the underbelly is the freshwater tank located? I want to fix my venting problem so I can get a faster fill, but don't want to remove the whole underbelly doing it.

Chuck Richard

Sorry I can't speak for your model but in my Bighorn I solved the problem through the basement wall. I thought I had more of a venting problem but when I opened the wall I saw the fill hose looked like a roller coaster with so many ups and downs I was surprised it filled at all. I rearanged some of the hoses and made a smooth run from the fill to as far as I could reach. I wanted to raise the vent line but because it was clamped with a non screw clamp and I did not want to cut it off I decided to try filling with just the fill line smoothing. To my surprise it filled at a good acceptable rate right to the top with no water backing out from either the fill or the vent. I did not have to remove any of the trailer bottom.

Good luck with your fix.

Loco

I know better than most about the 3795 water tank, Seeing how ours fell out the first time we fill it. It is mounted in front of your front axle. I posted all the fixes to our tank on here a few years ago. The pics are still in my past posts. I think they are name Water tank fixes. I also have pictures of the vent fix that made our rig take a full tank now. Just look under my name and go to all of Loco post and you will find the pictures of my repairs to our rig. Just Always remember YOU CAN NOT FILL FASTER THAN THE TANK CAN VENT!