New recliners

C

Craig Marten

We have a 2005 Grand Canyon. The recliners are great but are larger than we would like. We have been looking at the Euro style recliners at local furniture stores as a possible replacements.

I went to the heartland website earlier this week and was looking at the 360 degree pictures and saw the exact type of recliners that we are thinking about buying.

Is it possible to buy two of the chairs from Heartland? If so what colors are available and the price?

Thanks

Craig Marten

Scott

Euro Chairs

If you contact your dealer, he can give you a price and get some ordered for your if you choose. They only come in a beige leather from Heartland. You would probably be able to get other colors at a furniture store.

ST

Midastouch

I have always liked the Euro recliners and have seen them in other brands and would have liked the option to get them when I order my Grand Canyon soon. If the dealer can get them from Heartland at the time of my order, I assume I can get those at a price like I am ordering the leather recliners?

Are there other things that are available from the Factory, through the Dealer when placing an order that would not be listed on the website as options?

ChopperBill

My price list shows the Euro recliners are a $375 option over the fabric recliners. Cant beat that price anywhere! Just got the list a little over a month ago but it could be out of date. Most FW's I priced out wanted over $1000 for the upgrade.

BluegrassMan

HI All:
If ya'll have a Truck,Van,Boat, Customizer in your area, you can get furniture for RV's and Boats. I have a High Quality Customizer in my area, He has a sign stating we have RV and Marine furniture available. Just my 2 cents worth.