Impending Purchase BigHorn 3370

ArkSlim

We are looking at the bighorn and have several questions. Approximate Msrp w/king of mountain. Are there any online sellers . And being fulltimers is there a reason to be concerned about buying on line rather than from a dealer since we travel extensively. Thanks:confused:

boatdoc

Can one still get the 3370? I thought I read they were all gone and discontinued.
Nice floor plan, we were torn between it and the 3670.
Good luck, Gary

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
ArkSlim, here is a link to the Bighorn MSRP sheet. //heartlandowners.org/showthread.php?t=8212 You will see that the 330 is not listed due to it's being discontinued. Not sure why, it was a nice floor plan. I'm pretty sure it's in the range of the other 34 ft series trailers. The King of the Mountain package is standard in all Bighorns and is no extra charge. Do you have a dealer that has one in stock? You should be able to get a heck of a deal. Good Luck and Welcome to the Forum.

Last edited:

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
ArkSlim, we bought a 3370 in January from the Camping World in Katy Tx. and at the time we got our's they had one more. You might want to contact Joe French at the store to see if he still has one in stock. With the economy like it is, they may not have sold it yet.

PS-we love the floorplan!