playing dvd

GarthJ

I just purchassed a 2010 Sundance and when we tried to use the dvd player we got the sound out of the stero but could not get a picture on the TV. The cables look to be hooked up correctly. I could not get the tv off the wall mount but they looked ok. I tried changing the source to all the diffrent choices but no luck. Any suggestions?

Chuck Richard

Don't know what kind of system you have but you need to check that the TV is set to an AV inpit. Also on mine at first glance I thought it was hooked up right but the factory had pluged the cables into an output on the TV rather than an input.

Good Luck

JENSENRVdirect

I represent ASA Electronics, the producer of the JENSEN brand of televisions, stereos, and speakers and the Voyager brand of observation monitors and cameras. At ASA, we strive to provide excellent customer service and product satisfaction and would like to offer some assistance in this matter.

The most likely reasons for not seeing the picture from the DVD on the TV is that the TV is not on the correct input that the video cable is connected to or that the video cable is not connected correctly from a VIDEO OUT on the DVD player to a VIDEO IN on the TV.

[SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0]If you do not get a picture after cycling through all available inputs and you are certain that the cable connections are correct on both the TV and DVD, I would suggest to connect a different cable between the DVD and TV to see if the cable is the problem. If that does not work, I would suggest trying the DVD player connected to a different TV. This should determine whether there is signal coming from the DVD player.[/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0]
Check these recommendations and see if this corrects. Please let us know if you need any further assistance with this. If further assistance is needed, please provide the make and model of the television and dvd player.

JENSEN and Voyager Tech support Team
[/SIZE][/SIZE]​